AAJ Newsletter <No.2>
- Many thanks for your encouragement to the earthquake attacked Japan.
- Participation from three eathquake-stricken prefectures of Tohoku! General Assembly 2011 was held as a supporting meeting for the East Japan Great Earthquake and the nuclear plant accident at Fukushima.
- World Alzheimer’s Day activities on Sep.21 st
- AAJ try to enhance people’s awareness and promote the idea of “Request for living with peace-of mind for people with dementia and their families”
- The 10th national meeting for the people with dementia
- Japanese frontline of dementia medication
AAJ Newsletter <No.1>
- Thanks to warm and encouraging words for the earthquake, tsunami and atomic power plant accident attached Japan．We work together to revive Japan!
- 31years for people with dementia and their family
- Appeal and proposal to the gvernment
- Attaching importance to the person concerned with dementia, besides the issue of early onset dementia
- National assemly for research and quationaire
- “New era of dementia”
- Realize a society where people even with dementia could stay life in safe and peaceful